Join us at the 35th Anniversary Fiero Car Show for fun family activities!!
First, the 35th Anniversary Fiero Cruise – Friday, August 10th, 2018 to Pontiac, Illinois. Family activities in Pontiac include:
• A mural scavenger hunt.
• Decorated art cars, located all around the square, for kids to sit in and pretend to “drive”.
• Two beautiful local parks:
o Along the Vermillion River with a swinging bridge and a playground that is walking distance from downtown.
o Chautauqua Park boasts two historic swinging bridges, a playground, and a disk golf course. Chautauqua Park is located outside of downtown Pontiac but is walkable.
On Saturday, August 11th, 2018 bring your kids to the 35th Anniversary Fiero Kid’s Zone. Fiero Kid Zone activities are free and open from 10am – 3pm in the Convention Center.
Fiero Kid’s Zone activities include:
• Fiero Kid’s Zone coloring books with pictures and games.
• Decorate small cardboard Fiero cut-outs that kids can color and keep.
• Children and adults, have your picture taken with the LIFE SIZE FIERO CAR cut-out.
• Enjoy coloring with chalk on a Fiero car hood.
• Be part of the voting for Kid’s Choice – Favorite Fiero Car and Kid’s Choice Favorite Fiero Go-Cart.
Join us Saturday evening from 6pm – 8pm in the Convention Center hallway, for Hot Wheels Car Races! One free Hot Wheels car will be given to each child who participates.
To enjoy the fun activities, volunteer staff will be available to assist the children. In order to make the day enjoyable, children must be supervised by a parent while participating in the Fiero Kid’s Zone activities.